"CLASSROOM GIFT" PURCHASE GUIDELINES
September 16, 2008
to be issued to teachers at start of each year
1. Please make purchases that are beneficial to the students or help to lighten your workload. Decoration or personal purchases do not qualify. Some examples of things that do qualify are:
· Art or Science Project Materials
· Office Supplies for your classroom
· Games for your classroom
· Subject Associated Materials
· Class Field trips
· Student Incentives
2. If you have any doubts that the purchase qualifies, please get pre-approval from an officer using the teacher request form before spending the funds.
3. We cannot reimburse you for taxes as we are tax-exempt. If you do not wish to pay taxes, you may ask Mrs. Wildman to order for you through a catalog.
4. Turn receipts and a description of the purchased items in to Mrs. Wildman for reimbursement. Each request for reimbursement will need to be approved by a PTCO officer.
5. Any items purchased with these funds is property of the school and should be left with the classroom if you terminate employment with the district.
RoseMary Evans, President Date
Teresa Harlin, VP Date
Michelle Clark, Secretary Date