CHAIRMAN PURCHASE GUIDELINES
September 29, 2008
to be issued to all chairmen at start of each year
1. Purchases must be related to the event or activity that your committee is handling. Personal purchases do not qualify. Some examples of things that do qualify are:
· Prizes for the event/activity/students
· Food/supplies for the event/activity/students
· Games for the event/activity/students
· Postage for PTCO business
2. If you have any doubts that the purchase qualifies, please get pre-approval from an officer who will fill out a purchase requisition.
3. If possible, have Mrs. Wildman order for you through a website or catalog so that you will not need to pay taxes. We cannot reimburse you for taxes as we are tax-exempt.
4. Turn receipts and a description of the purchased items in to Mrs. Wildman for reimbursement. Each request for reimbursement will need to be approved by a PTCO officer.
5. Any items purchased with PTCO funds is property of the school and should be used for PTCO events and leftovers (other than food of course) should be kept at the school, if possible and used for another PTCO event.
RoseMary Evans, President Date
Teresa Harlin, VP Date
Michelle Clark, Secretary Date